SDS-ID International provides a unique identification number (SDS-ID) for safety data sheets. This applies worldwide and will subsist throughout the lifetime of a product. Each user of a product has immediate access to all available country/language versions.
For immediate access to the SDS we suggest to use the following options
Specifying the SDS-ID and the optional QR code …
- … on the product label.
- … in the product information / instructions for use.
- … on the delivery note / invoice.
- … on the SDS itself for updating.
- … in product presentation on your website.
This leads to the following advantages:
- Providing the SDS electronically on a direct way under REACH.
Customers no longer ask for SDS by e-mail or telephone.
- High labor savings.
- No distribution expenses for initial and updated SDS.
Each product user has immediate access to the most current SDS in his country/language version.
- Without searching.
- Without registration.
- Free of charge.
In case of emergency
- Emergency doctor and emergency call centers can directly access the SDS via smartphone/internet.
- Simple forwarding/communication of the SDS-ID via phone possible.
- Extra short URL simplifies the written, verbal and electronic deployment of an SDS.
- Users don't need a separate SDS collection (list of SDS-IDs is sufficient in most cases).
- Always current status on each access.